Monday, June 10, 2013

Short Day = Short Post.

I only worked a half day today but that's because I drove my youngest out to Boston so he could catch a plane to Tennessee.

For the next 2 days, he will be working his butt off to help set up the Twelfth Annual Bonnaroo Music Festival down in Manchester, TN. Then, for 4 days after that, he will be attending the music festival, listening to his favorite bands and musicians.

If' you've never heard of Bonnaroo, don't feel bad. Very few people over the age of 30 have heard of it. It's this generation's Woodstock only instead of happening just one time, it's happened every year for the last 12 years.

*

After dropping him off at the airport, I spent the next three hours sitting in really slow moving traffic trying to get home.

I tried to get together with my eldest but he was driving from Bangor Maine and didn't get home to his apartment until I was already in Worcester.

*

So as you can see, I made it home and now I'm going to watch the Red Sox play the Rays. I managed to find a couple of links:

No comments: