Friday, June 28, 2013

We have a full house.

All three of our offspring are once again in our house.

Well, for at least a few hours....

The youngest is off on another jaunt to play a gig with his band up in New Hampshire or someplace like that.

The other two are with us until tomorrow morning when they will go on another jaunt to hike the backwoods of western Mass.

My wife and I will remain here with The Dog being lazy and stuff.

*

So when did we decide that $3.45 was a good price for a gallon of gasoline? No one asked me if I thought $3.45 was a good price because if they had asked me I would have said, "No, $3.45 is a crappy price for a gallon of gasoline. Gasoline should be $1.00 a gallon."

That's what I would have said.

*

The Red Sox won again last night and hopefully they'll win again tonight. They are on a fairly good run with winning 6 of their last 10 games.

This is what I was talking about at the beginning of the season when I said they need to win series. They don't have to go on 12 game winning streaks, they just have to win more than they lose.

*

Here are some links:

No comments: