Saturday, June 8, 2013

Once again, it's a good time to be a Boston sports fan.

The Bruins won the Eastern Conference playoffs and advance to the Stanley Cup finals.

I should make it clear, in case you haven't already figured it out, I'm not an big hockey fan. I managed to break one of my arms playing it when I was a kid so I have less than fond memories of the sport. Besides, I'm more of a baseball guy than a hockey guy.

All that aside, I do enjoy watching it sometimes and this is one of those sometimes. Unfortunately, I can't stay awake for the entire game so I watch one & a half periods and then fall asleep in my recliner.

So now that the Bruins have taken the Eastern Conference, they will be playing in the finals of the Stanley Cup. The question is who will they be playing. The Blackhawks lead the series 3-1 but no one is writing the Kings off. From what I understand, they are one of those teams that can turn it around and win 3 in a row.

Then again, "they" are always say things like that. I'm just not really sure who "they" are....

*

The Red Sox lost the first game of the double-header in fine style. Hey, if you're gonna lose, you might as well lose big.

Hopefully they'll do better in the second game.

*

This made me laugh...


You gotta love dogs.

*

Here are todays links:

No comments: