Friday, June 14, 2013

Today I worked from home.

My car went into the shop for some much needed new tires, a brake job and some repairs to the emergency brake system and since my wife and daughter both had to work, I was without a car. That left me with two options: Find someone to give me a ride into work or work from home.

I chose to work from home and I gotta admit, it wasn't a bad gig.

I got a lot done and I was still able to take the dog for a walk. As much as I hate the idea of turning my house into my work, I think I might just do this every once-in-awhile. No morning commute, no listening to people whine about the changes going on and no interruptions.

*

So now that my car is once again safe for operations, I won't worry when one of my children borrow it.

Car maintenance is expensive but it's a hell of a lot cheaper than buying a new car. Besides, I like my car. I'm not in any hurry to replace it.

*

Here are some links you might find interesting:

No comments: