Saturday, July 20, 2013

Ahhh.... Nothing like a nice thunderstorm to make my day.

I have always enjoyed thunderstorms. I would go outside in them but I don't because there's that whole electrocution thing that seems to happen to some people who do that.

I will, however, go out onto my porch. I realize that the screens don't afford any protection from the lightening but I like to think they do.

I like the thump of the thunder and the flash of the lightening. To me, they are like a natural fireworks display.

Wait.... Since fireworks are against the law in Massachusetts I guess thunderstorms are against the law in Massachusetts.

Hey Deval! I dare ya to try to enforce that one!

*

Well, the Red Sox won last night but they lost this afternoon. They still maintain their lead in the American League and they are playing pretty well but today was just one of those days where they couldn't score runs.

All things considered, they stand a chance of at least making it into the playoffs. We'll see what happens after that...

*

You can click on these links:

No comments: