Tuesday, July 16, 2013

And it continues to be hot.

In January, when it's 3 or 4 degrees below zero, we'll be complaining about how cold it is.

But this ain't January.

This is July and it's freakin' hot and it sucks.

*

I watched a bit of the Home Run Derby last night but I can only take Chris Berman and his "backbackbackbackbackback!" crap for so long.

I turned it off, fell asleep around 9:30 and slept straight through until 4:30 this morning when The Dog decided I needed to get up and make the coffee. Oh, and since I was up, he also wanted me to let him out and stand on the porch while he did his business.

I have no intention of watching the entire All Star game. I'll probably watch a few innings but the pre-game starts at 8:00 and that means the real game won't start until 8:30 or so.

I won't make it that long.

*

Here are a few links for you:

No comments: