Tuesday, July 30, 2013

I am, as always, the proud dad.

My eldest son announced to us yesterday that he had successfully passed what is known as the "NAPLEX". He has one more exam to take on the Massachusetts pharmacy laws and he will become a registered, licensed Doctor of Pharmacy.

By the way, I looked at some of the sample questions for the NAPLEX and I have only one thing to say: "Holy crap, that thing is intimidating!"

*

They buried Amy today.

My friend John was asked to lead the procession from the funeral home to the church. I told him that since I know him to be a professional, helpful and kind individual, he would make things easier for them.

And now, life will go on.

It will be a little sadder for all concerned but it will go on none-the-less.

*

Here are some links you might be entertained by:

No comments: