Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another day, another headache.

Lately, I've been dealing with a nagging headache that I know is caused by some sinus issue. I wake up every morning with a slightly jammed up head and a twinge of a headache behind my eyes. It's getting old and I would like it stop.

I'm really hoping it's because of the cold weather and not because of some allergy to something I've suddenly developed.

*

Well, it looks like this is actually going to happen.

Thanks to a lot of people who not only offered encouragement, but also offered to help, I have reached the required 50 signatures. Some folks are even asking about contributions to a campaign fund.

I have no idea what to do about fund raising but I do know that a lot of people get into trouble with those kinds of things. I think I'll just forgo the fund raising thing and rely on good old reliable, and inexpensive, word-of-mouth.

So spread the word folks.

*

Try these links:

No comments: