Thursday, March 27, 2014

I'm starting to get paranoid.

All of those Financial Services television commercials about how no one has enough money to retire and we're all going to end up destitute and eating our deceased neighbors to stay alive are starting to get me little concerned.

What if I don't have enough money? I don't want to eat my neighbor. They're nice people. Well, not all of them. Some of them are self-centered twits but I still don't want to eat them. They probably taste like chicken.

How do I know if I have enough money. Do I make an assumption that I'll live until I'm 100 years old and calculate how much I need? hell, I'm older than my father and his father ever were. I'm damned near Methuselah compared to them so I don't think I'll make it to 100.

So what do I do?

I'm going to wing it, that's what I'm going to do.

I'm going to accept the fact that when I retire, I have what I have and there's nothing I can do about. I'll just have to make sure I stock up on ammo before hand...

*

Try these:

No comments: