Friday, March 28, 2014

The house is filling.

My daughter arrived home yesterday evening for an appointment she had this morning. Her brothers, not wanting to be left out of any the family fun time, will be arriving here late tonight/early tomorrow morning.

That means that when I wake up tomorrow morning, every bed will be filled with sleeping offspring.

I am, as always, the happy dad.

*

The Town Clerk sent me a letter telling me that my name will appear on the ballot this May.

Guess I better start thinking about letting people know I'm running for office.

*

Looks like Grady Sizemore is going to get his chance. As much as I like Bradley, I think the Red Sox made a good move by giving Sizemore the job.

He'll probably do well and at the end of the 2014 season, he becomes a free agent. He'll have proven that he's back in baseball shape and he'll be able to go out onto the free market to earn a living.

The Red Sox, on the other hand, get a good, possibly great, player for little money and Bradley gets another year in the minors to hone his hitting skills. He'll come to the big show for the 2015 season as the full time center fielder.

It's a win for everyone.

*

You can visit these links:

No comments: