Sunday, March 2, 2014

And so it begins....


And yes, Jerry Remy is back in the booth. I hope he stays there because I can't stand that idiot Eckersley.

What the hell is "cheese" and "moss"?

Moron....

*

I get dozens of spam email messages every day but I use an email reader that has an excellent spam/junk filter.

Some of the spam I get wants to help me enlarge my breasts (no thanks, I'm all set with that), some of it wants to help me enlarge my penis (again, no thanks, I'm all set with that as well) and a lot of it want's me to be aware that there are people in my area looking for me.

But the spam that fascinates me the most are these:


Do the spammer think there are people out there who will click on an email message that has a nonsense email address and an even more nonsensical subject line?

Or am I wrong and there are people out there who look at those emails and say,
    Hey! Look at that! I've got an important email from zb9_Priscillians about U2F2ZSB1cCB0byA2MCU,gb2Zm-IG9mIHlv-dXIg_QXV0b-yBXY.XJyYW50e,SB0_aGl.zIE1.vbnRo. I should open that right away!
Spammers: They don't even try to hide their bullshit anymore.

*

Here are a couple of links:

No comments: