Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Late night parties.....

Last night, my offspring decided that it was time for them to have a sibling party that lasted well into the early morning. They were laughing and playing games and drinking alcohol and have a generally good time for most of the night.

Let me clarify that previous statement: The boys were drinking alcohol. It is my understanding that the girl was laughing at them and having a generally good time while drinking water or soda.

So while they stayed up partying all night and then got to sleep late today, my wife and I had to get up to go to work this morning.

That means that I am tired.

I'm not sure about my wife but I assume she is tired as well.

I'm also not sure about The Dog but I assume he did what he always does - lay down in the first sunny spot he sees and sleep all day long.

*

I'm hoping the furnace is fixed and we once again have an ample supply of hot water.

We are all kind of sick and tired of taking cool or cold showers.

*

Here are today's links:

No comments: