Sunday, July 15, 2018

And the AC is back on

We didn't break 90 today but we definitely had some humidity. We got our grocery shopping done around 9:00 this morning and when we got home, I turned on the fan hoping that it would keep the room cool.

I'm sorry to report that that didn't work and by noon, I shut the house down and turned on the AC.

Thanks goodness for AC.


The Yankees won last night so the Red Sox started the day three and a half games ahead of the Yankees in the ALEast.

As for today, The Red Sox won again today and so did the Indians. This means the Red Sox are going into the All Star break with a four and a half game lead in the ALEast.

I like them having a four and a half game lead.


So now baseball is on vacation until next Friday when the Red Sox will travel to Detroit and play a three game series against the Tigers. I won't be watching much of the All Star game because it's on too late and it's carried by ESPN. I dislike the ESPN announcers and much as I dislike the FOX announcers.

I'm going to go feed the dogs, make some dinner and see if I have any good DVRs.

Here are some links that you might enjoy:

No comments: