Friday, July 6, 2018

Time to shut them down

It is currently 77° and the humidity down to 49%. We have shut down all the ACs and opened the windows.

I can live with that.


The Red Sox are in Missouri to play the Royals and since Missouri is in the central time zone, the game won't be on until 8:00 tonight.

The Royals have been playing some pretty bad baseball lately so I'm hoping they don't suddenly pick the next three days to break their slump. It would be nice if the Red Sox took all three games and left Kansas City with a nice two or three game lead of the Yankees.

Do I think that's going to happen?

No.

The Yankees are playing the Blue Jays and they will probably win those games.


I'm going to digest my burgers and watch bad television while waiting for the temp to drop.

While I do that, you can do these

No comments: