Sunday, July 29, 2018

This is why I live in New England

The temperature today was around 82 with about 50% humidity. That might not be perfect but it comes pretty damned close.

The unfortunate part is that when I called the airport to see if they had any aircraft available today, they told me no. Seems like everyone wanted to fly today.

So instead of flying, I watched baseball and mowed my back yard.

I would have preferred flying.

⧫

The Red Sox introduced their newest starting pitcher, Nathan Evoldi, to us today and he pitched a pretty damned good game. They beat the Twins today, taking three games of their four game series and remaining five and a half games ahead of the Yankees.

They are also the best team in all of MLB right now so it's good to be a Red Sox fan.

Tomorrow they start a quick two game series against the Phillies before heading to New York for a four game series with the Yankees.

That's going to be an interesting series and it may very well be an example of what we can expect in October.

⧫

I'm going to watch one of them there Star Wars movies now.

While I do that, you should think about clicking on these:

No comments: