Wednesday, July 18, 2018

I watched four innings

Four innings was all I could stand of Joe Buck and his incipient prattle about who did what when they were where.

The man loves the sound of his own voice and thinks he is the smartest guys in the room.

I'm here to tell you that not only is he not the smartest guy in the room, he's actually a blooming idiot.


I spent my morning dismantling old cabinets that we had in our basement. They had been used by my children to store various pants, widgets, doodads and geegaws but since my children no longer reside here, they no longer require that level of storage.

Also, ever since my wife cleaned out her moms house before selling it, she has been on a, "My kids will not have to go through that!" kick and has been emptying our basement of all the residual detritus of the past 25+ years we have lived here.

It's actually kind of a good idea because we sure had a lot of crap.


My friend Pat had one of those nondescript "outpatient procedures" done today.

I talked to him this afternoon and it appears everything worked out as expected.

Thank goodness for that because he already has enough to worry about, like his limited internet speed or the antiquity of his current computer system.


While I commence to grilling and dining, you can click on these:

No comments: