Monday, July 23, 2018

No flying this week.

My original plan was to go flying this week but it looks like mother nature has a different plan. There are no days that look like good days for flying around.

Oh well, maybe next week.

In the meantime, I've been enjoying the EAA live feed of the OshKosh AirVenture.


The Yankees got rained out last night so the Red Sox are still five games ahead in the ALEast.

Tonight, the Red Sox start a three game series against the Orioles and the Yankees start a three game series against the Rays.

I will be very happy if the Red Sox win all three against the Orioles and the Yankees lose at least one against the Rays.


It's Chinese Food Night so I'm going to make my food run and then settle in to watch some baseball.

That is assuming there is baseball and not just a bunch of rain.

Here are some links to entertain you:

No comments: