Monday, July 30, 2018

Price is pitching tonight

I'm always nervous when Price pitches because he is one of those starters that you never know what he's gonna do. His consistency is non-existent and he's just as likely to get lit-up as he is to be throwing BBs and picking the corners.

The problem is that they are facing the Phillies. The Phillies are leading their division right now so this is not some push-over team. I expect them to hit the ball hard and far.

The other problem is that the Yankees are off tonight and then will be playing a two-game series against the Orioles. In case I haven't mentioned it lately, the Orioles are flat-out, without discussion, the worst team in all of major league baseball.

Fortunately, the Red Sox have a five and a half game lead over the Yankees so there is a little buffer.


So Trump is threatening to shut down the government if he doesn't get his way.

Personally, I think shutting down the government for a bit might not be a bad idea...


In other news, Crazy Rudy has decided to start passing his own laws and ignoring others. he announced today that "collusion is not illegal".

Really Rudy? I thought that under certain circumstances, collusion is the base of what most of us call treason.

I'm not saying anyone committed treason but I certainly think that Rudy should not be allowed to determine what is and isn't illegal.

That's what the courts are for.


Before I get to the links, I wanted to give you this story. It is by far the most tragic story I've seen in a long time.

I can't imagine what he must be dealing with.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: