Monday, July 9, 2018

I coached soccer

Years ago, I had the privilege of coaching various soccer teams over a period of about 6 years. The age groups ranged from 6 years to 14 years old.

Trust me when I say that when you take 15 little kids and put them together, they get kinda crazy.

During all those years, I can say without any hesitation that I never once said to myself, "Hey! Here's a good idea! Let's take these 15 hyperactive nutcases with little or no self-control and walk them into a deep cave during the rainy season!"

What was that guy thinking....


The Yankees lost game one of their double header against the Orioles. This means they are now two and a half games behind the Red Sox.

If the Orioles can keep this "winning streak" alive and take game two of the double-header, that will be a good thing.

If the Red Sox win tonight, that will be a great thing.


I'm going to watch some baseball and fall asleep.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: