Sunday, July 8, 2018

I'm tired.

Yesterday kind of burned me out and today I'm tired.

I don't think anyone thinks about the stresses the death of a loved one puts on you. Everyone handles that stress differently and in my case, I kind of steal myself against it and then deal with the exhaustion that causes for a few days.

Well, that and the fact I spent a few hours in the hot sun talking to people and now I have a slight sunburn.

Sunburns tend to make me tired.


The Red Sox have been winning lately and they just completed a sweep of the Royals. They have a two game lead over the Yankees in the ALEast and there is only one week before we reach the All Star break.

I'm hoping they can maintain or increase that lead before they go into the break and everyone gets some much-needed rest. Once the break is over, every team in the league will be looking to knock the Red Sox off their pedestal.

That's a pretty good position to be in.


While I go mow my lawn, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: