Tuesday, August 28, 2018

The White Sox did it!

The White Sox beat the Yankees last night so this morning I woke up to find that the Red Sox held a six and a half game lead in the ALEast.

Keep kicking butt there White Sox.

Until Thursday.

Then you can start losing again.

As for the Red Sox, they start their two game series against the Marlins tonight and I'm hoping the Marlins have not suddenly decided to go on a winning streak.


I got some "feedback" on my John McCain post the other day and I want to address those folks right now:

Piss off....


John McCain was asked by his country to take up arms against an enemy. He did so willingly and whether or not he agreed with the war was not even a thought to him. He went because it was the right thing to do and he paid a price for that. he spent his youth in a dank prison being beaten daily.

Donald Trump managed to dodge the draft and avoid serving his country. He spent his youth partying like a rockstar on his daddy's money.

John McCain made it a habit of never saying anything bad about anyone, including his political adversaries.

Donald Trump makes it a habit of saying bad things about everyone, including people who are loyal to him and allegedly on his side.

I have no respect for Donald Trump. I do respect the office of the President of the United States.

I voted for John McCain because I thought he was an honest man who knew that putting our soldiers in harms way should be a last resort. Donald Trump has been saying things that border on flat out lies & falsehoods and rattling the sabers without so much as a thought to what the military goes through.


I'm going to watch some baseball.

You should probably try to stay cool and click on these links:

No comments: