Saturday, August 11, 2018

Today was a very lazy day

I listened to the weather dweebs this morning and they said, "It's going to rain. A lot." I decided to check my gutters because I have one piece of crap white pine tree in my side yard that insists on spewing needles and cones all over my roof and in my gutters.

So this morning I checked and cleaned out my gutters.

And that, my friends, was the extent of my effort today.


I watched the Red Sox beat the Orioles this afternoon and managed to take a nap.

I could easily adopt the lifestyle of my dog.

Do a little something, take a nap.

Watch a little something, take a nap.

Eat a little something, take a nap.


This afternoons baseball game was a makeup of a rain out last month. The scheduled game will be at 7:00.

Here are some links that you can click on while I watch more baseball:

No comments: