Monday, August 20, 2018

Today was as nice as yesterday.

Normally, during my work day, I take two walks. One around 11:00 and again around 2:00.  I do this because, well, I'm old and sitting on my fat ass all day is probably not a good thing for my legs & back. I get out of my office and out into the world where I walk for about a mile or so.

If it's hot and sunny, I stick to the sidewalks with a lot of shade so I don't burn my overly-frail burn-and-peel skin.

If it's raining, I grab my umbrella and only take a short walk.

No matter what the weather is, I take my two walks.

Today, however, I took four walks.

It was one of those days were sitting indoors just seemed like a real bad idea and walking seemed like a great idea.

If we have the same weather tomorrow, I might just grab my laptop and work at a picnic table.

Have I mentioned that I like where I work?


Try these links out while I watch the Red Sox play the Indians:

No comments: