Friday, August 31, 2018

Early mornings suck

I woke up at 3:45 this morning and try as hard as I might, I could not fall back to sleep. I finally got out of bed around 4:45 and went downstairs to drink some coffee, make my lunch and watch some news.

Now I'm freakin' exhausted.

I'm going to force myself to stay awake and watch as much of the game as possible but I suspect I wil fail and end up falling asleep after an inning or two.


Speaking of baseball, the Red Sox had another come-from-behind win last night and the Yankees had another loss. That put the Red Sox up eight and a half games.

I'm liking the way things are going.

Hopefully they get Sale (on the DL with shoulder inflammation) and Price (day-to-day with a wrist injury) back soon and they continue kicking ass.

Their record is currently 93-42 (.689) and there are only 27 games left in the season. If they keep playing the way they are playing and winning 70 percent of their games, I suspect they'll cross the 100 win mark sometime around September 12.


While I rub my eyes and stare blankly at the TV, you can visit these links:

No comments: