Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Impeachment, impeachment, impeachment

I am freakin' sick and tired of listening to people talk about impeachment.

There are currently 29 active investigations of Trump. There have been at least 10 others that have ended after reaching the conclusion that he did nothing wrong.

How much money have we spent on this shit? How much time has been spent on this? They hired a special investigative counsel and several committees have conducted internal investigations, yet he is still the president and Rodham is still a whiny little bitch. Nothing they do is going to change that.

They need to stop focusing on Trump and start focusing on running the country.

God-Effin-Dammit, SHUT THE F' UP!


Thank you, I feel better now. I still hate all politicians but I feel better just letting off some steam.


My daughter was at a dairy farm today and now she wants a cow.

I have always told my children, "No Farm Animals".

They have had fish, rodents, reptiles, cats, dogs, birds, etc... but I drew the line at farm animals. That included the request for the pot belly pig, the miniature goats and the chickens.

I take that back, they did get chickens when my wife brought home an incubator & several eggs. That got set up in our basement and they all watched in awe as the chicks hatch. That lasted about a week when the chicks went from cute little fuzzballs to the ugliest looking things on the planet and the cage started to stink to high heavens. I told them to get those damned things out of basement and so she gave to a friend who promptly fed them to hawks by letting them run around in her yard like some damned free-range hippy farmer.

See, I spent a lot of time on farms and I know what farms are like. There is always work to be done and that work is not easy. As for the creatures, horses will go out of their way to kill you, cows are dumber than horses, chickens stink so bad your nose hair will burst into flames and pigs make chickens smell good. Cutting the poison ivy off the electric fence is a tedious and itchy job but mucking out the barn and laying fresh hay is a shitty job.

Speaking of hay, there is nothing quit as back-breaking as bailing it, catching the 40 pound bale off the bailer and stacking it on the trailer for four or five hours straight.

No farm animals.


Here are a few links you might enjoy:

No comments: