Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Sorry for the late post.

I tried installing my new mesh router today and it turns out I might have a modem problem. The only router I can get connected through the modem is my very old router.

I suspect it is because the modem is retaining some information about that router and won't let anything else connect. The solution is to get a new modem from Spectrum, which I will do on Friday afternoon.

Until then, we will limp along on my old router.


Not only could the Red Sox not get themselves into the playoff, they couldn't get the Indians into it either. They lost to the Rays last night.

As it stands right now, the Indians are half a game behind the Rays.

The Indians are playing the White Sox so hopefully they will win that game.

The Rays are playing the Yankees so hopefully they will lose that game.

If both those things happen, the Indians will take wild card slot by half a game.


I'm going to watch the Red Sox play the Rangers and ponder my modem issues.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: