Saturday, September 14, 2019

Got a few things done.

Get ready for a heat wave because I put my air conditioners away today!

I also managed to clear the area around the old oil tank in my basement because after 25 years of sitting there with a few inches of sludge in the bottom, we are finally having it removed.

This means I will now have a lot more room for my collection of vital and important crap like wood scraps, pipes, old windows, etc...

You can never have enough vital crap.


Get ready for a steep increase in gas and oil prices.

The Iranians managed to get a drone into Saudi Arabia and blew up a fairly good chunk of their production facilities.

For the past 40+ years, the Iranians have been doing things to piss me off. I really wish they would stop.


Here are some links:

No comments: