Wednesday, September 4, 2019

Time is running out for the Red Sox.

According to the people that calculate these things, the odds of the Red Sox making it into the playoffs are down to 4.9%

I'm thinking those odds are pretty crappy and they don't really stand a chance of making it.

Oh well. As we used to say back in the bad old days, "We'll get 'em next year!"


After all the yard work we've been doing over the last few weekends, I realized this morning that I have more mosquito bites on me than I think I need to have. I'm talking 10 or 12 really itchy ones.

Sure hope I don't have that Eastern West Nile Encephalitis thing they keep talking about.


For a very brief period this afternoon, we were under a tornado warning. Fortunately the rotating storm bits stayed south of us in Connecticut.

Good for Connecticut. They can keep those rotating storms.


Once it stops raining in Boston, I'll be able to watch tonights ball game.

In the meantime, you can click on these:

No comments: