Thursday, September 12, 2019

My internet connection kinda sucks lately

I'm not entirely sure what's wrong but the internet basically goes away every once in a while. I don't know if it's my router, the cable modem or my service provider but it's getting kind of annoying.

And that, my friends, is what is known as a first-world problem. If that's all I have to complain about, things are going pretty damned well.


The Red Sox lost last night and they'll probably lose again tonight. It's almost as if they have given up but they haven't. What they are doing is giving the youngsters some big league playing experience and that may pay off next season.

As for who I'll be rooting for moving forward, I told my buddy Bill, the devoted Yankee's fan, that I was going to root for them. He seemed pleased.

Maybe my wife will wear her Mickey Mantel shirt during the playoffs.


Enjoy these links:

No comments: