Saturday, September 21, 2019

New router is purchased and on its way to my abode.

After talking to my oldest offspring, I decided to buy a mesh WiFi router and gateway.

Mesh WiFi means there will be a primary WiFi router in my basement and a secondary WiFi repeater in the middle of my house. The difference between a mesh and the old router/access point configuration is that the two devices work together to present a single network.

This means we will remain connected to the network no matter where we are in the house.

At least that's what I'm hoping.


The Red Sox are officially eliminated from post-season play.

I'll let you know who to root for in the next week or so.

Until then, I'm going to continue watching the Red Sox.


While I watch tonights game, you should enjoy these links:

No comments: