Monday, September 2, 2019

The odds have jumped to 8½

After yesterdays win, the Red Sox are now only 5 games behind the Indians and their odds of getting into the playoffs have gone up to 8½.

The Red Sox are off today but the Indians are playing the White Sox at 7:00 this evening. If the Indians lose, the Red Sox will be 4½ games behind so even though I like Terry Franconia, I'm really hoping the Indians lose.


Verizon sent me an email yesterday telling me that with 0 days left on my billing cycle, I only had 10% of my data plan remaining and I should buy additional data from them.
Hey Verizon, thanks for letting me know that I'm getting what I pay for!


The MLB channel might carry tonights White Sox/Indians game at 8:00. Or they might cary the NL game. They aren't really saying.

I guess I'll watch some DVRs until then and if the Indians are on, I'll watch an inning or two before falling asleep.

While I do that, you can do these:

No comments: