Sunday, April 21, 2024

1-0 in the series

The Bruins beat the Maple Leafs in fine fashion last night, winning game one in the series by a score of 5-1. And as amazing as it sounds, I stayed awake for the entire game.

Game two will be tomorrow. Puck drops at 7:00 so I probably won't have to stay awake until 10:30 to watch all three periods.


The Red Sox swept the Pirates this afternoon, beating them 6-1.

It was an interesting lineup today, made up mostly of guys who were in the minors last season.

They are off tomorrow while they travel from Pittsburgh to Cleveland. No, I have no idea why they need to take a day off to travel from Pittsburgh to Cleveland. I've driven from Pittsburgh to Cleveland and if I recall, it takes about 2 hours.

I guess professional baseball players need to rest after a grueling 2 hour drive on an interstate highway.


If it stops raining in Hilton Head, I'll watch the RBC Classic.

Here are some links:

No comments: