Monday, April 8, 2024

They made up for the loss

The Red Sox must have taken offense to losing to the Angels the other day because yesterday, they opened a can of whoopass on them.

The Red Sox beat the Angels 12-2 yesterday afternoon and taking the series 2-1.

They are off today while they fly back home for their home opener. They will face the Orioles tomorrow at 2:00pm.

Yes, I will be watching them...


Yes, there was an eclipse today. No, I did not sacrifice any virgins.

I did try to take pictures of it but that didn't go too well. The best I could do is this picture I took through some welders glass. The sun is pretty much a giant blob but you can see the eclipse in the reflection off the glass just to the right and below the sun.

Since the next one of these that will cross near my current residence isn't until 2099, it's a pretty good bet that today's eclipse was the last one for me.


I'm going to watch some DVRs.

Here are some links for you:

No comments: