Saturday, April 20, 2024

Nice win last night

The Red Sox managed to beat up the Pirates a bit last night, winning 8-1 in fine style. Pretty much everyone got a hit and several got home runs.

Hell, even Dalbec got a hit.

Todays game started at 4:00 and right now the Red Sox are up 4-2 in the ninth. It was 4-1 but then Cora put that Joely Rodriguez guy in to pitch and he immediately gave up a home run.

I am not a fan of the Rodriguez guy...


Tonight starts the NHL playoffs and I will be watching as much of the Maple Leafs @ Bruins game as I can. It starts at 8:00 and while it's on NESN, it's also on TBS. That means lots of commercial breaks which means the game will probably go until 10:30.

No matter what, I will be watching and hoping the Bruins continue their season-long sweep of the Maple Leafs.


I'm going to watch the rest of this ball game and then watch some hockey.

Here are some links:

No comments: