Wednesday, April 24, 2024

The Guardians are red hot

The Cleveland Guardians have won their last 5 games, including last nights 4-1 win over the Red Sox. They currently have the best record in the MLB with a .739 win percentage.

I'm kinda hoping that the Red Sox break the Guardians streak and win tonights game. First pitch is at 6:10 and Criswell is on the mound.


The Bruins need to win tonights game if only to prevent getting swept while they are in Toronto.

Puck drops at 7:00 and that is when I'll start doing the "channel swap back and forth" thing.


Once again, I get the best SPAM:

There is a lot more to that email than I could fit into a single screen shot so you'll just have to take my word for it, I am Donald "I'm rich! Give me your money so I can pay my fines!" Trump's personal friend. He even calls me "friend" in that email.

Oh, and despite his request that I "let everyone know that you're voting for DONALD TRUMP>", I think it's best if I let everyone know that I have no idea who I'm voting for. I can assure you I won't be voting for either The Donald or Goofy Joe.

And you can bet I'm not voting for Kennedy either. I'm proud to say that I never once voted for his uncle Edward "Psshhh.... I'm fine, I can drive" Kennedy and I won't vote for Robert "I'm named after my daddy!" Kennedy.


I'm going to watch some sports.

You can enjoy these links:

No comments: