Monday, April 1, 2024

She's a winner

Yesterday afternoon, Nelly Korda won her third tournament in a row.

For those of you that don't follow golf, trust me, that's pretty damned impressive. It also means that at 25 years old, she is freakin richer than I will ever be. In the first three months of 2024, she has won almost a million dollars.

Money not withstanding, winning three tournaments in a row is pretty damned impressive.


In the last few days, I have moved half a yard of dirt using shovels, a rake & my wheelbarrow. I've also cleared all the leaves off my lawn and raked out all the debris left by the concrete guys.

What does all that mean?

Simply put, it means my back is killing me and ibuprofen is my best friend...


I do not believe I will be able to stay awake long enough to see even one inning of baseball, never mind four or five, but I will try.

While I do that, you can enjoy these links:

No comments: