Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Bad day for Boston.

First the Red Sox get their ass kicked by the Guardians and then the Bruins lose to the Capitals.

Despite taking 16 shots at the net, the Bruins couldn't put the puck into the goal and the Capitals beat them 2-0 last night.

Tonight is their final game of the regular season and they are playing the Senators. Puck drops at 7:00 and it will be a channel-flipping kind of night because the Red Sox and Guardians game is also on at 7:00.


As I said the other day, sometimes life intrudes upon my internetting and today was one of those days.

I went shooting with my brother and nephew today and we had a great time.

We couldn't hit the 1 quart milk bottle at 300 yards but we had a good time at every other distance.

So that means I didn't spend much time preparing todays presentation.

Also, it's 6:30 and sportings start at 7:00 so I'm done.

Here are some links:

No comments: