Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy Birthday to my little girl.

She turned 22 today and she spent it in a biochem class, a physics class and a biochem lab.

I seem to recall my 22nd birthday was spent partying with friends...

*

Is tonight the night the Red Sox win the World Series or will the Cardinals tie the series and we'll all get to watch another baseball game tomorrow night?

I'm kind of hoping the Red Sox finish off the Cardinals tonight and we can fall asleep early tomorrow.

*

Today was my friend Pat last day of work with us. After just about 24 years of service with the company, Pat has decided he needs a break from the place and is going to strike out on his own.

I think Pat has made a wise decision. He will do well for himself and probably have a lot more fun than those of us he leaves behind.

So anyways, since it was Pats last day, I took him out for some adult beverages. That means not only am I tired, I am also processing alcohol through my system.

Wish me luck trying to stay awake for tonights ball game....

*

Click these or not. Your call:

No comments: