Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Damn. They should have won that game last night.

Despite taking the loss, Bucholz pitched a pretty good game. They should have won but all it took was a pitch in the ninth inning that, despite being down and away, was turned into a home run by a guy who doesn't hit a lot of home runs..

Hopefully tonight they remember to step on home plate more times than the Rays and they walk away knowing their next baseball game will be the start of the ALCS.

As for the NLDS, the Dodgers won the requisite three games against the Braves and their next game will be this Friday when the NLCS starts.

Like I said before, I could care less about the Dodgers and the Braves. The only NL team I really care about is the Pirates and I'm hoping the they get into the NLCS and kick the Dodgers ass back to LA where they belong.

*

Have I mentioned that John Boehner and Barack Obama are arrogant a-holes?

Let me repeat that for you because it bears repeating: John Boehner and Barack Obama are arrogant a-holes.

When both the President of the United States and the Speaker of the House are unwilling to sit down and do what needs to be done, it's time to consider impeachment for both of them.

*

While I fall asleep watching the Red Sox, you can visit these links:

No comments: