Wednesday, October 9, 2013

The next Red Sox game will be Saturday.

Despite my falling asleep in the middle of the fourth inning, the Red Sox managed to end the Rays season last night.

The next game they play will be sometime on Saturday but since the schedule stills has it as "TBD", I have no idea what time it will be played. I have a feeling it's going to be in the afternoon but we'll see what the league decides. I do know that it will be played in Boston.

Who the Red Sox will be playing is currently undetermined. The Athletics managed to blow a three run lead yesterday, bringing their series against the Tigers to a 2-2 tie. The final game will be tomorrow night at 8:00 and the winner will pack up and head to Boston for the first game of the American League Championship Series.

Over in the National League, the Dodgers are waiting to find out who they will play on Friday. The Cardinals and the Pirates are currently in Pittsburgh where they will face off in the final game of the NLDS series this evening at 8:00.

I've said it before and I'll say it again - I'm rooting for the Pirates. Go Bucs!

*

They're aghast, ashamed and embarrassed.

What they should be is impeached, fired and jailed. All of them.

*

The links are here:

No comments: