Wednesday, October 2, 2013

October baseball is good baseball.

The Pirates managed to stomp on the Reds pretty well last night and they won the NL Wild Card. This means they will fly to St. Louis to start the best-of-five series against the Cardinals on Thursday.

At 8:00 tonight, in the city of Cleveland, on the banks of the Cuyahoga River, three blocks south of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, the Indians will host the Rays in the AL Wild Card game. As I've stated before, I'm hoping the Indians crush the Rays because I don't like the Rays. I don't like them one bit.

Actually, to be honest with you, it's not the Rays that I don't like, it's their manager, Joe Maddon. I think he's a jerk.

*

The United States Government has shut down the Grand Canyon.

How does the government shut down a big hole in the ground? That sounds kinda stupid to me. Almost as stupid as, say, shutting down the ocean.

Wait...

*

Here are some links you can click on:

No comments: