Tuesday, October 29, 2013

They are going back to Boston with a 3-2 lead.

Today is a travel day for the Cardinals and the Red Sox as they fly from St. Louis to Boston. They will pick up the series back in Fenway tomorrow (Wednesday) night and I'm really hoping that the Red Sox finish it off then.

I love watching baseball but I'm tired.

I need to start getting some decent sleep and these freakin' "8pm to midnight" games are making it hard for me to do that.

*

I would like to say to the Obama Administration that I really don't care if they spy on Germany or France or Spain or Canada or Brazil or any other nation for that matter.

I do, however, care deeply about the fact that they are spying on Americans.

We have a Fourth Amendment Right to "to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures" and any collection of electronic data is unreasonable.

Stop it. Stop it right now.

And to the media, please stop being steered away from the stories about governmental violations of the Constitution. Please stop talking about how bad it is of the US Government to spy on its allies and start talking about how bad it is for the US Government to spy on its citizens.

Stop it. Stop it right now.

*

While I fall asleep early because there is no baseball to watch, you can click on these links:

No comments: