Friday, October 4, 2013

He was a good boy. He was turning his life around....

If you've been following the news lately, you may have seen the stories about the bikers attacking a SUV in New York and one of the bikers getting run over. The bikers wife (girlfriend?) made the following statement:
She also says:
    Everyone wants to blame the bikers for something this man did.”
Now ordinarily, I'm an open-minded guy who is willing to accept what people say as the truth....

Wait....  That's a lie.

I'm a cynical SOB who is pretty sure most people are full of shit and the reason I think that is because I'm right more than 80% of the time.

Turns out his wife (girlfriend?) is a lying sack of weasel crap and he's nothing more than a rice-rocket-ridin', rap-yakin' scumbag who was out with his fellow scumbags, looking to cause as much trouble as possible.

I'm not seeing any downside to our society if he ends up paralyzed for life. Granted our society would be a lot better off if he died but I'll take paralyzed. It's hard for a scumbag in a wheelchair to cause trouble. And if he ever does cause trouble, he'll be easy for the cops to catch.

*

I left work a little early today to get home in time to watch some of the Red Sox / Rays game. I made it home in time to catch the 4th inning when the Red Sox turned a 0-2 deficit into a 5-2 lead.

And to make my day even better, they managed to completely trounce the Rays with a final score of 12-2.

I love when they trounce the Rays.

As for the Pirates, they managed to even the series 1-1 by beating the Cardinals 7-1 this afternoon.

It's been a good day for baseball.

*

Here are a few links you can click on while I continue overdosing on baseball:

No comments: