Saturday, August 27, 2016

And the studying continues

I'm still concerned that I won't pass the FAA written exam but not for lack of trying. I have been studying and taking practice exams at least three hours a day for the last two months.

My problem is that I don't test well. I tend to get anxious and my brain, which normally functions quite nicely, suddenly decides to forget everything like how to breath, my middle name, the day of the week and everything I've learned in the last few months.

Hopefully I will be able to kick start my brain and remember enough to at least breath.


The Red Sox are now in second place, a full game & a half behind the first place Blue Jays and a full game & half ahead of the third place Orioles.

They need to win tonight if they want to pick up that half game and leave them only one game behind the Blue Jays.


You can visit these links or not.

It's entirely up to you:

No comments: