Friday, August 26, 2016

We really need some rain.

My lawn has started its come back but without any rain, it's not going to grow very well.

Where there is shade, there are large patches of nice lush lawn and where there is no shade, there are large patches of crunchy brown with smatterings of green. It's those smatterings that need water.

A lot of water.

I occasionally use a sprinkler to keep the smatterings alive but without a nice steady rain, they won't grow and no new ones will be created from the live roots that I know are just below the surface.

My smatterings seek water....


The Blue Jays lost last night so they are still in a first place tie with the Red Sox one game ahead of the Orioles.

The Red Sox open a three game series with the middle of the road Royals tonight while the Blue Jays take on the last place Twins. I'm hoping the Twins suddenly decide they've had enough losing and they kick the Blue Jays ass.


While I watch the news and then some baseball, you can click on some links:

No comments: