Saturday, August 13, 2016

Well this sucks

My original flight schedule was:
Depart Des Moines at 4:05pm - Arrive Detroit at 6:54pm
Depart Detroit at 7:50pm - Arrive at Bradley at 9:29pm

My revised schedule suddenly became:
Depart Des Moines at 3:45pm, - Arrive at Detroit at 6:34pm
Depart Detroit at 11:01pm - Arrive at Brdley at 12:43am

When I called Delta and asked why the flight was delayed, they said, "There is a delay in the arriving equipment." which is another way of saying, "We don't have a plane."

So I said, "Oh, so this is Delta's fault. What can you do to make this right?"

The answer was, "I'm sorry sir, that is the only flight we have."

That was, by far, the most unhelpful phone call I have ever experienced and it is the last time I will ever fly Delta airlines. If they are willing to make 100+ people sit around for four hours without so much as a thought on how to make it right, then they suck and don't deserve my business.

Screw you Delta Airlines. When you put your passengers last on the list of things to do, you are a terrible company.


On the upside, Detroit Airport has free Wi-Fi!

While I sit around for 5 hours waiting for my flight home, you can visit these links:

No comments: