Wednesday, August 31, 2016

No baseball and no studying tonight

I'm not entirely sure what I'm going to with myself tonight. The Red Sox played this afternoon and I passed my test yesterday so my evening is free.

Perhaps I'll watch The Untouchables on the Sundance network or Outrageous Acts of Science on the Science channel.

Or maybe I'll just surf the interwebs looking at stupid but funny videos and pictures.


Like I said, the Red sox played this afternoon and they managed to win. That means that the worst that can happen this evening is that the Blue Jays win and the Red Sox remain 2 games behind them, The best that can happen is that the Blue Jays lose and the Red Sox pick up a game and are only one game behind them.

As you can imagine, I'm hoping for the latter and the Blue Jays lose.


Here are some links you can enjoy:

No comments: