Thursday, September 1, 2016

Do you hear that sound?

That's the sound of my lawn breathing a sigh of relief with today's rain.

The smatterings of green are becoming more and more pronounced so I'm hoping that at some point in the near future, it actually becomes a lawn again instead of the brown crunchy stuff it's been since July.


The Red Sox are on a travel day as they head to the west coast for a three-game series against the Athletics and then a three-game series against the Padres. For the record, neither the Athletics nor the Padres are all that good right now and I'm hoping they stay that way.

Once they finish with those games, they had to Toronto to play he Blue Jays and that is where the rubber hits the road.

I'm hoping they go into Toronto in first place in the ALEast and it's the Blue Jays that have to win every game to take the lead. If they are not in first place, they're gonna have to play like champions to take that lead.


While I try to figure out what I'm going to watch this evening, you can visit these links:

No comments: