Friday, September 16, 2016

They pulled that one out of their ass.

The Red Sox managed to win last night after spending the majority of the game in a four run deficit. They were down  by three runs in the ninth inning when they finally remembered what their bats were for and decided to hit the ball.

The game ended with the Red Sox winning 7-5.

In other baseball news, the Orioles lost and the Blue Jays won which puts those two teams into a tie for second place, two games behind the Red Sox.

I'm hoping the Red Sox win again this evening but in a more sensible fashion. Like maybe taking an early lead and keeping that lead until the game ends.


We get two or three phone calls every day asking us who we are going to vote for. I'm going to start telling them, "I'm voting for Hillary Trump!" and then hang up on them.


Yes, there is baseball this evening but I'll be doing other things.

You can visit these links while I do those other things:

No comments: