Thursday, September 15, 2016

Allow me to repeat myself: They need to win.

With last nights loss, their lead in the ALEast is down to one game over the Orioles.

They really need to sweep the Yankees or at least take 3 out of 4 games form them if they want to stay ahead of the competition.

Right now, there is a four game separation in the ALEast and other than Tampa Bay, it's up for grabs and everyone has a shot. Add to that the fact that there are only 5 games separating the top seven teams in the wild card race and you have traffic jam for a playoff spot.

After the last two seasons of being in last place, I'd like to see the Red Sox come out in first and make a run at the pennant.


We spent this afternoon/evening up in Keene dropping some stuff off for our youngest. That means I did not have a lot of time for interwebnetting.

Here are the few meager links I found:

No comments: